Premier Bernedoodle (Dams/Sires are dual AKC and CKC registered and all bernedoodle puppies can be CKC registered) PUPPY PRICING (DOES NOT INCLUDE FLIGHT NANNY FEE FOR THOSE THAT WANT THEIR PUPPY SHIPPED; ALL PREMIER DOODLES BERNEDOODLE PUPPIES CAN BE REGISTERED THROUGH CKC; PLEASE CALL TO DISCUSS SHIPPING ARRANGEMENTS PRIOR TO PLACING A DEPOSIT; BEFORE SENDING A DEPOSIT ALL BUYERS MUST SUBMIT A PUPPY APPLICATION AND BE APPROVED)
F1 and F1b Standard Phantom and Abstract Phantom/Tri: $3500
F1 and F1b Standard Traditional Tricolor: $3500-$4000
F1 and F1b Standard Sable: $3500-4200
F1 and F1b Standard High Contrast (lots of white in face) Bi-Color Black and White: $3500-4000
F1 and F1b Standard Low Contrast (less white in face) Bi-Color Black and White: $3500
F1 Standard Merle Tricolor: $4200-$4500
F1 Standard Merle: $4000-4200
IMPORTANT NOTE: Prices are subject to change.
Dr. Christopher K. Carmichael & Sharon M. Carmichael
Tel: 330-324-3035; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Website: PremierDoodles.com
**This Contract is for a Premier Bernedoodle Puppy or Standard Poodle Puppy**
This contract is between Dr. Chris and Sharon Carmichael of Premier Doodles (name of breeder), hereinafter referred to as SELLER and __________________________ , hereinafter referred to as BUYER(s).
Address of Buyer:_______________________________________________________________________________________
Seller agrees to sell Buyer a Premier Bernedoodle puppy born on _______________________________________
Litter # ____________________________ (CKC Litter #)
For the sum of $_________________________ (Limited Registration)
Deposit to Hold Puppy: $500 (goes towards the cost of the puppy)
Balance Due in Full Upon Picking Up Puppy: ___________
Please Note: Payment must be in cash OR PayPal (email@example.com); HOWEVER, if you are paying via PayPal you must pay as a friend/family (no fees), otherwise you will have to add on the 3% service fee they will add).
Estimated Date of Pickup (must be at 8 weeks of age): ______________ If the Buyer does not pick up the puppy by the pickup date during the 8th week, you will forfeit the puppy and we will immediately find a new home from our preapproved list of buyers on our master reservation list. If you are unable to commit to picking up the puppy on the 8 week pickup date it is best to pass and wait until its better timing. You will maintain your position on our reservation list and continue to move up the list as people before you purchase a puppy.
Shipping and Transportation: PLEASE NOTE that the price of the puppy does not include any shipping and handling costs. We can ship puppies using a flight nanny (cost depends on where you live but averages about $450-700. A flight nanny will pickup the puppy from me at our local airport (Greenville/Spartanburg International Airport, SC) and then they will bring the puppy onto the plane with them. They will then meet you at curbside and transfer the puppy to you. We will send their puppy care package and all documents to you about a week before the puppy departs so that this will be one less thing you have to worry about. Also some of our customers will fly into our airport, pickup the puppy, and fly back with it and this has worked out perfect well. Some will make the long trek to SC to pickup their puppy from our home and then take the puppy back with them. In some cases we have been able to hand deliver the puppies as well. We know the personal needs of the puppies and the best stops to make en route to your home to help the puppy have a comfortable ride there.If we have multiple people from the same area that we are delivering dogs to, we can cost share to reduce the courier fee.
1) The Buyer agrees to provide a life-long commitment, comfortable and safe environment. Buyer must have a spacious secured fenced in backyard for playtime and potty time but not to be left their permanently. These are house dogs and they must remain in the house unless outside with their family.
2) The Buyer agrees to provide prompt medical attention, proper grooming and responsible care. This includes keeping this Premier Bernedoodle puppy/dog parasite free and up to date with inoculations, proper nutrition, which consists of a good quality professional feed given at regular intervals (we use and recommend TLC Whole Life Food and use the link on our website, and feed 2.5 cups of food spread out over 3-4 feedings per day until 12 weeks old, and then dropped to 3 times per day, and eventually twice per day when 6 mos old), and fresh water available at all times. If puppy/dog seems to be still hungry after meal provide a little more.
3) The Buyer promises to provide a safe environment for the dog, and never allow the dog to roam freely without proper fencing or supervision and on a leash unless the owner is in a safe and secured area where some offleash running can be done.
4) The Seller will have each puppy micro-chipped via Advanced Pro ID Mini Microchip (there's a one time registration fee thru this company that will be paid by Buyer of approximately $25; the Buyer will receive information when they pickup their puppy) in order to facilitate his return if lost or stolen.
5) The Seller requires (this is a mandate that if breached will also breach this contract and will result in immediate surrendering of puppy back to Chris and Sharon Carmichael of Premier Doodles) that this is NOT a dog to be chained up or kenneled outside and MUST be maintained in the home with the family with access to a fenced in or secure yard. Violation of this last statement will result in the Buyer giving up their rights to maintain one of our Premier Bernedoodles and will be returned to the breeder and will not be reimbursed for payment made on such dog.
6) The Seller guarantees this puppy/dog to be of sound health and temperament at the time of this sale. A health record of all shots and/or worming will be provided by the Seller. The Buyer agrees to take this dog to a licensed veterinarian of their choice within 72 hours for a physical examination. We will provide our shot/health records to the Buyer which should be given to the licensed veterinarian at your first physical examination. If the vet recommends ANY repetition of puppy shots, PLEASE have the vet call Dr. Chris Carmichael at 330-324-3035 (call or message). THIS COULD CANCEL THIS GUARANTEE. Excessive vaccinations can be dangerous for them and should not be administered. We will give the first puppy shots between 7-8 weeks. The second, third and fourth (fourth is as needed or recommended by the vet) puppy shots will be given at 4 week intervals until completed. The Buyer will keep up with the recommended vaccine and veterinary well care visits at 7-8, 12 and 16 weeks. The Seller will take care of the first visit (at about 2-3 days old where the puppy will have dew claws removed and be evaluated by a licensed veterinarian), as well as the 7-8 week visit (health check and first puppy vaccine) and will continue with this until such a time that the puppy is sold and transferred to the Buyer.
7) Should puppy/dog be determined to be in ill health, the cause of which the Seller is clearly to blame, the dog may, upon a signed written diagnosis from said licensed veterinarian, be returned for a replacement puppy from a future litter that the Seller produces. The Seller assumes absolutely no responsibility for fees associated with caring for the puppy/dog. No other guarantees are given.
8) No puppy replacement or refund is provided in the event of death by Parvo (All puppies receive 1 Puppy Parvo vaccines during week 6 or 7 however they are not protected until they receive their last Parvo immunization) . It is important to note that the puppy is not protected from Parvo until the complete set of parvo series are given. If you pickup your puppy DO NOT use commonly used rest stops and other areas frequented by dogs as these are areas that often concentrate various diseases that can easily be transferred to the puppy and will void this guarantee. The new Buyer must not take the puppy into public places until such a time that the parvo series have been given in full.
9) The Seller will not be responsible for any veterinarian/medical costs at any time inlcuding but not limited to common conditions such as hernia, heart murmur, kennel cough, coccidia, parasites, giardia, cherry eye, eye conditions that are more cosmetic or does not represent a life-threatening situation (e.g. recessed vulva), and uneven bites. The Seller has made all attempts to ensure a healthy and quality puppy, but cannot guarantee against any future health, dysplasia, or cancer conditions. We have selected dams and sires from genetic lines that should minimize these conditions from occurring but can not be absolutely avoided. There are too many environmental pressures that can impact this as well In the event of death while in Seller's possession, Buyer's Paid Funds will be applied to a future puppy in a future litter. Due to the variability of speciality hybrids (e.g bernedoodles), the Seller makes no guarnatees about future temperament, size, markings, weight, breeding issues/success, longevity, health, shedding (all bernedoodles could be non, low or moderate to heavy shedders), conformation, or show potential. We start with Standard Poodles and Bernese Mountain Dogs that are champion quality dogs, with strong health records, and proven temperament, but beyond that we can not make any expressed guarantees.
10) IF within the first two (2) years of life of this puppy, any genetic defects are found through laboratory analysis, AND, that will have an expressed deleterious effect on the livelihood of the dog, the puppy will be replaced with a puppy of equal value, whenever a puppy becomes available. Puppy will be replaced only when proof of genetic defect is diagnosed by a licensed veterinarian, along with the laboratory analytical results certified by the lab (this is done at the expense of the Buyer) in writing AND proof of spaying or neutering is given. The Buyer will retain the original puppy (we will discuss the option of placing the original puppy into a new home if that is what the Buyer prefers, but we will only facilitate this process which could include listing the availability of this puppy onto our website however the Buyer must have put their puppy through obedience training and the dog is well socialized and housebroken) unless the contract conditions have been breached and we must remove the puppy.
11) The Buyers agree not to use this animal for breeding and agree to have it spayed/neutered no earlier than 1 year of age and we require waiting until after the first heat for females AND 12-15 months of age and for males to wait until 14-18 months to allow for growth to finish in this large breed. If you have a boy and feel that it's behavior is exhibiting very male dominant type of behaviors, and marking behavior, please discuss with the Seller about the possibility of neutering prior to 12 months of age.
12) This dog will be on limited AKC (for our Standard Poodles) and limited CKC (for our Bernedoodles and other doodles) registration. Any breeding that is done with our Premier Bernedoodle puppies will be subjected to a twelve thousand ($12,000) dollar additional fee if one of our Premier Bernedoodles (or other doodles, standard poodles and/or Bernese mountain dog) are bred and Buyer will be fully responsible for any deleterious defects due to breeding the Premier Bernedoodle, Standard Poodle and/or Bernese mountain dog. The Buyer will also have to return the dog without refund if breeding does occur (and this can be confirmed thru maternity and paternity testing). If you are looking to purchase Standard Poodles with AKC full registration papers and medical records you must contact the Seller.
13) Should any circumstances arise that affect the quality of life of the dog, the Breeder/Seller is to be informed so that they may participate in determining the future of the dog. The Breeder/ Seller reserves the right to approve/prohibit any transfer of this animal to a third party. Under no circumstances will this dog be sold, leased, traded or given away to any pet shop, research laboratory, animal shelter or similar facility. Any breach of this policy item will be subject to a twelve-thousand ($12,000) dollar fee. We are always here to help you relocate your dog so please let us know first (you may call or text Dr. Carmichael at 330-324-3035 to see if we can exhaust all acceptable mechanisms to re-home the dog). If we can help find a new home, and the new owner is willing to pay a fee, and the dog has been kept at the Buyer's home, all money transferred will go to the Buyer (if no fees are made with this transfer the Buyer will not receive any money associated with what they have paid including the cost of the dog and all expenses associated with the dog). If the dog has been transferred to the Seller, then the Seller will retain any money transferred from the third party buyer. Once you have consulted with Dr. Carmichael, and if you do not feel like an acceptable resolution has been achieved, we will assign an outside arbitrator to evaluate the best next step (this person will be a licensed veterinarian or established dog trainer at the Buyer’s discretion but approved by the Seller).
14) The Buyer agrees to contact the Seller immediately if any questions or concerns arise about the dog, such as housing, diet, behavior or health. The buyer agrees to keep the Seller informed of any treatment as it occurs. This provides the Breeder/Seller with an opportunity to follow up on puppies and gives us important feedback and information on the health of our dogs for future generations. We would like the privilege of discussing how your puppy has been doing during the first year and will need a few minutes with the Buyer to talk about all aspects of their dog experience. Ultimately, this helps us be the best and most responsible breeder we can be.
15) Registration papers will either be provided at time of sale of the puppy or transferred to the Buyer immediately upon receipt from AKC (for our Premier Standard Poodles) and/or CKC (for our Premier Bernedoodles) if they are still being processed. It is understood at the time of sale that this is a pet quality dog and it is representative of its breed. Training classes are highly recommended for a happy relationship between the dog and family. The Buyer agrees to register their bernedoodle puppy using the kennel name of Premier Doodles (and then add the name of your dog after this, for example, Premier Doodles Sweet Suzie). For standard poodles that are purchased with full-registration, we still require that our poodle business name, Carmichael Poodles, precede the name you select for your dog on the AKC, UKC and/or CKC registration (e.g. Carmichael Poodles Sweet Suzie).
16) Once you make the $500 nonrefundable deposit (this is after you have submitted the answers to our questions under the tab "Puppy Application" and your puppy application has been approved by Premier Doodles) via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org, you will be placed on our master reservation list.
17) Pursuant to our "Puppy Selection Master Reservation List" page where prospective buyers make the $500 non-refundable deposit, we have included this language here as well in duplicate: Updated policy regarding deposits and placement on waiting lists. Due to the high demand for our puppies, and the need to maintain an updated list of serious buyers, we are now requiring a $500 non-refundable deposit. If you would like to be placed on to the list for one of the crosses below (given on the "Available Bernedoodle Puppy" page), we will need to receive a $500 deposit (you can use the paypal link below as given on the "Available Bernedoodle Puppy page)....we will cover the 3% paypal fee so just do it as a business transaction for $500). We can not guarantee if or when litters will arrive but will try to predict based on current heat cycles. We also can not guarantee certain color patterns (e.g. tricolor) will be available at the time of your pick (first come/pay, first pick) for the dam/sire crosses we are currently using, and therefore if you decide to pass on the remaining puppies in the litters available we can then use your deposit to place you at the next open spot for the next litter or put you on the next list for the same cross you selected at the next breeding cycle (thus giving you a potentially higher pick but not ahead of others that have already deposited and have been placed on these lists). If you decide to pass on a puppy when it's time for your to pick, and decide to move to the next available litters, you will be placed in the next open spot on the pick list (in other words, you will not be moved ahead of others that have already placed a deposit for such lists). The remaining balance of the puppy (along with signed puppy contract) is to be paid in full before or at pickup with cash, money order or cashier's check. We also reserve the right to keep a puppy from each litter. No refunds are given and any purchaser that has placed a deposit on a puppy, that did not receive one from these litters, will be automatically placed on the next lists for our next litters or cancelled altogether upon notification by Buyer. We can not guarantee litter sizes and therefore should we not have enough puppies for those that have placed a deposit, we will automatically roll your name onto the next available litters in the order that the customer was listed on the deposit page (see "Available Bernedoodle Puppy" page). When you decide to move to a litter at a later date, you will be moved to the next available spot that is open and after others that have already placed deposits. We also can not guarantee color/markings nor can we guarantee what the final color/pattern will look like in the adult. You can always email Dr. Chris Carmichael at email@example.com to find out how many people have deposited on a certain litter date.
The preceding paragraphs contain conditions established by the Seller to ensure the well being of the puppy/dog. The Buyer’s agreements will continue for the duration of the dog’s life and the Seller will have the right to enforce the agreements.
Agreed to this date____________________________